What to do in Iron County MI
There's still plenty of sunshine, warm weather, and fun to be had up here in the "UP", so kickoff your September with an extended weekend this Labor Day... but why stop there when you can check out our list of other area events (see below).
- 8th: Fourever Fab - Crystal Theatre
- 9th: Harvest Fest - Bewabic State Park
- 15th: History Happy Hour: Disappearance of Father Menard - Iron County Historical Museum
- 16th: Scarecrow Festival - Phelps, WI
- 16th: Corn Maze - Loud Acres Farm
- 23rd: Yooptober Fest - Alpha, MI
- 30th: Harvest & Haunt Festival - Klint Safford Memorial RV Park
- 30th: Beechwood Apple Fest - Beechwood Hall
- 30th: Harvest & Haunt - Klint Safford Memorial RV Park
Other local favorites:
- Colors Colors Colors! Fall colors are around the corner and there's so many beautiful places to check out around the Upper Peninsula, but we also have quite a few right here you won't want to miss!
- The fish are biting! Fishing is still a draw here in Iron County, but with the kids off to school the lakes have a lot more room for you. Grab your gear and get out while the weather is still great - there's nothing like a nice sunrise or warm sunset.
- Waterfall trips and hiking! Wow, there are a number of beautiful hikes and waterfalls to be seen - choose from a quick trip or pack a cooler for a full day trip.